WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGtrader,Only earlier you stated "it's great to see they are...

1. 15,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    Hi GGtrader,

Only earlier you stated "it's great to see they are hitting targets" which was based on Mike's tweet,

I bring up the lack of tweets on mining, processing, bags, boats and trucks, yet you then come back with "Why are we relying solely on tweets? Shouldn't we be patiently awaiting factual information that's just around the corner"

You are willing to use Mike's Tweets to pump up the stock and give a bullish expectation. Yet when we are not seeing the output, material being exported or the ratio of jumbos, purity etc, you are asking everyone to turn a blind eye.

This is hypocritical and narrow-minded, you claim I need to open my eyes, yet When I ask the question as to why Jinpeng hasn't handed over the plant, you came back with some Unsubstantiated BS about maybe the company requested them to stay on. Sorry this is just BS speculation, regardless if WKT had requested Jinpeng to stay on, they would have still handed the plant over and WKT would have announced they had completed commissioning.

WKT stated the plant needed to operate continuously for 48 hours for commissioning to be completed, Do you agree that WKT should update the market to explain why this hasn't occurred when 11 weeks have passed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.