FLC 8.25% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi KTreas Thanks for your comments. I am certainly no miracle...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi KTreas
    Thanks for your comments.
    I am certainly no miracle forecaster, nor consider myself to be one!
    And no I did not predict this stock would drop to .735 from .87 by today, I thought it would take a couple of days at least.
    But a quick look at the chart clearly tells where support and resistance are ... for the present at least.
    (Yes it can change at any time due to unexpected news or whatever and I certainly can't predict that!)
    And we have seen this pattern with this stock several times before already ... runs up on an ann to resistance, then gets sold down to support.
    Observing the action in a stock also gives lots of clues.
    The downward direction after initial opening today was clear once those sizeable sell parcels started to appear.
    Similarly the action on 19th July could not have been clearer - they tried to sell it down, failed, and then spent all day snapping up whatever they could at around .70. It was clear from watching that, plus the increased volume on that day, that buyers were suddenly very eager indeed i.e. something about to happen.
    EMC has probably been the stock I have most focussed on since around April ... partly because FA seems to be good and partly because of the excellent volatility. Most specs crash and burn within a week or two and so they go off my radar pretty quickly.
    What will happen tomorrow who knows?
    But I do know where current support and resistance are, plus the fact of capital raising at 64 cents and I will be closely observing the minute by minute action as always and will base my decisions on all of these factors ... plus anything new that comes to light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.008(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $55.20K 527.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23549 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 186751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.