FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @ywtoh, Thanks for your reply, at least it wasn't scorn, or...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @ywtoh,

Thanks for your reply, at least it wasn't scorn, or make out I am an idiot, or laughed at, as they didn't read the other posts. Well I trust it wasn't meant that way.

Most seem to skim read, but I have been here since beginning of April last year. I was just making comments on the last few months. Seems a tough crowd here.

I agree the business could scale big time, but hard to tell how the market considers that. Many things being played I guess, which it seem no one has control over, or can predict.

I am around for the long term, as I can see real potential on many levels. I just don't find some of the market games fun to watch, as this has real potential, but stalled about 4 months ago, and other idiot investments based on nothing can sky rocket. Ah yes, the market players on those stocks are interesting. I am learning.

The playing of the stock, is the frustration, but as I have been told, patience it the key, if it is the real deal. I am yet to learn that on a few stocks, but I have learnt some patience, so will see.

It could be BS, for many reasons on other stocks, but I am getting better at seeing that, well at least I think so, so for many reasons there is no reason not to hold here.

I guess the games will continue, until a significant announcement arrives, that wipes them out, at least that is my hope.

Watching grass grow, at the moment seems more productive, particularly, when you don't see it grow that often over the last few years.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.