FLC 4.17% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

This action is nothing new to anyone that has followed the EMC...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This action is nothing new to anyone that has followed the EMC chart over the past 12 months. Price builds leading into a great announcement followed by a sometimes sharp, low volume sell off (today's market conditions has not helped).
    Imo this pattern will continue until we have regional certification in several locations and confirmed orders from the certified regions (China or elsewhere)- All of which should occur in the next 8 months- look out when this happens. RWL JV's will also surprise.
    At times like this I think its relevant (for your own sanity) to acknowledge how long it takes to build a company that has the potential to justify a multi-billion dollar market cap.
    I work in acquisitions for a multi-national health group that builds and operates medical clinics- It takes us 24 months to open one clinic- and at least a further 12 months to build up 6 Doctors to a reasonable level.
    What EMC has accomplished in 16 months is astonishing. Happy to hold (even in May when some run away).
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $42.86K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67233 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 59772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.