FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

EMC Chart, page-2056

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Thanks to whoever that filled me.

I will be back there tomorrow for some more.

I am confident that sometime in July we will start our LNG or Bellamy type run.
    Michael Burry and his mates (after seeing the movie (the Big Short) he mightn't actually have any mates)/ followers will be all over Fluence.

Also these 3 leading ETF's will be obliged to buy in :

PowerShares Water Resource Portfolio ETF (PHO)

This is the largest and arguably the most popular water ETF, with over $794 million under management. Unlike other water funds, PHO is US-centric, with a basket of 37 holdings that tilts to mid- and smaller-cap companies, heavy on machinery and utilities and light on industrials. Top 10 holdings comprise nearly 60% of the portfolio, and feature names such as EcoLab Inc. (ECL

Guggenheim S&P Global Water Index ETF (CGW

As the name suggests, this fund tracks the S&P Global Water Index and invests in companies of all market caps that stand to benefit from the increased demand for water, including water quality and delivery infrastructure. Although CGW has global exposure, it is heavily weighted to the U.S. (roughly 39% of its holdings) and the U.K. (roughly 14%). There are currently 46 companies in the fund’s basket, with the top 10 holdings including major industry names such as Geberit AG (GEBN) and PentAir PLC (PNR
    Pentair PLC

PowerShares Global Water Portfolio ETF (PIO

The PIO portfolio tracks global companies that create products for water conservation and purification. As you might expect, the portfolio is heavily tilted toward industrials and utilities, with a strong preference for large-cap growth and value. The portfolio is pretty concentrated as well, with the top 10 holdings accounting for over 56% of its assets. Top names include Ecolab Inc.

Then what will happen is that the dumb Australian Funds will be going whats going on with Fluence. What is this stock ? Never heard of it before. Why is it going up ? We better get on board. Or gee this Fluence stock is now a top 200 stock with a bullet. Its affecting our returns because we are not in it. We now have to buy in at $4.50 because its now part of the index. This is our only opportunity to get on board a quality water stock. Motley Fool will put a buy on it at $6. And so on and so on.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.