FLC 3.03% 16.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, I didn't wish to start a new thread, so used this...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I didn't wish to start a new thread, so used this one, as it has some relevance. Apologies for those that don't like reading more than two sentences. I do try not to be too annoying and post rarely.

I chose to ask the question here on EMC, as from experience, you all seem to have the experience to answer.

Before you all get in a knot, I have increased my holdings since my last post, so I am not a 'nervous nellie', and I do believe in EMC absolutely. I now hold 45K, and I guess not much for some of you, but a bit from where I sit. I could use the rest of the house funds available, but I am a tad cautious for many reasons.

My question, is to do with how the market works. As I have previously stated, I am relatively new to this arena and still learning.

I am sensing a nervousness in the market. It seems it starts at the speculative end, as funds are slowly, if sensibly done, are withdrawn, not that it always works that way. Nothing to do with the investment prospects, just funds are being withdrawn, so the price is going down for many stocks that should be going up on positive results.

This is finally flowing on to low end blue chips. So something is happening, or being prepared for. I have no idea. Just my odd thoughts as usual.

An analogy, which isn't perfect, is that the market is like a group of deer, which are very sensitive to threats, when a threat is viewed by the group, and when nothing further appears after a while, they go back to grazing, but still on high alert. Some are moving away, as they seem to know better. However, they will all bolt on any further serious threat.

If the market 'bolts' how does it work? I have never really observed a market crash. I am guessing stop losses will have no impact. In a recent event in a stock, a recent drop from a close of 64 cents and open at 3.7 cents means you don't have a chance.

I am asking if EMC would survive such a thing? Inherently, EMC shouldn't lose such value, but it could temporarily, if it got chaotic on the market, and everything just fell through the floor?

I know most of you think I am nuts for asking the question, but as I don't know how it all really works in the market, I had to ask to find out.

I still really believe in the fundamentals of EMC so would hold through the idiocy, if it happened, just curious on how long it would potentially take for the market to recover, if they got 'spooked'?

Thanks for those that might give an educated answer, as it will be very much appreciated.

Apologies if I insulted those more learned than me in market operations in asking the question, but you have to ask to learn.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $172.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $131.7K 823.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 203236 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 810194 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 11203
Last updated 10.02am 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.