FLC 0.00% 9.9¢ fluence corporation limited

I have been following EMC and unfortunately for myself I didn't...

1. 705 Posts.
    I have been following EMC and unfortunately for myself I didn't get to see that 6 fold run in my portfolio, that would have been exciting.

I find this technology interesting because water is an important resource especially with growing populations and climate change, it's actually become a very large point of investment in the last 12 months, some very notable investors are piling into water either directly, or indirectly (through food or otherwise). Citi, Deutsche, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Macquarie, HSBC, Chase, Credit Suisse ect ect are all putting $$ in. While they all have a hand in everything I believe investment is increasing, even one of the guys that shorted the sub-prime mortgage crap that triggered the GFC is getting in on water, Michael Burry, and being the star of a film only increases hype around the area.

However, in saying that buying into EMC does scare me a little because there's so much interest in the sector (bubble?) that it could drive valuations higher than they should be, and I am sure the company is banking on the current interest as well to keep themselves funded, the prices they are claiming to be able to treat water seem insanely low in comparison to other methods which they neatly list in their presentations which triggers a few alarm bells, I need to do more research on the competition if anyone could help with that, great. They're also not making any revenue (Yet?) and are trading at a 200 million dollar market cap, yes they are developing products ect ect however the same old story has been thrown around before where a company has X amount of clients and projects in the pipeline.
    Perhaps if the market cap falls closer to 100 million before they get some projects operational I would buy in. However I will keep following it and perhaps I will change my mind, seems very expensive in a hyped up sector is all I am saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $6.44K 64.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 124214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.