FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

EMC in to the future

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I posted the below on another thread on here, but 'Broker Data' as the title didn't make sense, well in my mind.

Apologies for posting again, but just felt it shouldn't get lost as a comment. I know my opinion, but you never know on who reads what.

Hammer me for being odd, and I will accept it.

I guess the way I think sometimes. Too many comments get lost in the general posting. I am against new thread titles mostly, however, can see how many stellar posts can get lost in the melee.

Not that this is worth reading, but you never know. Odd what people read and pay attention to.

Cheers
    GSM

Hi lordearl,

There are many other experts on here than me, however, to answer your question in general, if you refer to the Emefcy Investor Presentation on 2nd November 2016 page 15, and other announcements, the plan to meet demand is to 'Build, own and operate expandable China manufacturing capacity'. This is in progress. As is the stated goal to 'Establish all supply chain partners to source all Emefcy materials'. This is also in progress.

I think that they have planned for a quick uptake, and putting in place strategies to cope with rapidly increasing demand. My impression and opinion is that sourcing markets is being done in tandem with establishing supply for those markets.

It has been commented previously, that the modulated method and how they have designed the manufacturing process of the plants will protect patent issues, as there are key parts to make a success of the Emefcy model, that can't be duplicated, and from memory, not all is going to be manufactured in one place to enable copying. I could have that wrong, as I am quoting from memory.

There are other announcements that indicate this is the strategy to meet demand. I just didn't have time to go too far back, but it does sort of answer your question. Well I hope it does. I am sure you can do further research, and read all the company announcements over the last year, as very informative on how the end result will be achieved, and their milestones stated have always been, in my opinion, ahead of timelines stated, which is fairly impressive.

I am sure others more knowledgeable than me may choose to contribute an answer to your query as well.

I hope that helps in some way.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.