FLC 0.00% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

It's only taken 30 days, but I've finally found some press from...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911

It's only taken 30 days, but I've finally found some press from the WEFTEC conference. The source is Waterline.com (traffic- 95k/month); article is written by the chief-editor (posted 25 Oct). The article describes the Top 10 technologies presenting at WEFTEC. Emefcy was one of the ten chosen for "standing out from the masses" (there were over one thousand exhibitors); and for their "exceptional...level of innovation and potential for industry impact."

Ive added the blurb below to give some background for the article:

http://www.wateronline.com/doc/top-technologies-from-weftec-0002
    WELCOME TO WEFTEC 2016

Thousands of water and wastewater professionals will gather in New Orleans from Sept. 24 to 28 to take part in the 89th Annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC 2016). WEFTEC is the largest conference of its kind in North America, offering an unparalleled opportunity for water quality education, training, and peer-to-peer networking.

And the article itself:

Top 10 Technologies From WEFTEC 2016

By Kevin Westerling
    @KevinOnWater

300,000 square feet. That was the size of the tradeshow floor at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans for the recent 89th Annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC), the world's largest annual water quality exhibition. I logged many miles and copious notes over those three days in late September, but it would be folly to suggest that I saw and considered every technology showcased (over a thousand exhibitors were on hand). Instead, here’s a “best of” list from all that I came across — a snapshot of various technologies that stood out from the masses, exceptional for their level of innovation and potential for industry impact.

Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) – Emefcy Ltd.
    You may have heard of MABR technology — not to be confused with two other advanced biological processes, a membrane bioreactor (MBR) or moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) — but there are very few companies that actually provide it. Following decades of R&D, Emefcy is the first to commercialize MABR, which reduces energy consumption typically required for aeration in secondary wastewater treatment, instead employing “passive aeration” through the unit. The Emefcy solution features spirally-wound membranes submerged in a tank, with wastewater fed continuously and effluent discharged by overflow. Course bubble diffusers provide aeration periodically, though at reduced, periodic intervals — a 90 percent energy reduction in energy compared to conventional aerobic wastewater treatment, in addition to 50 percent sludge reduction. Nitrification and denitrification is performed simultaneously, requiring less carbon than typical biological treatment, as well as very little operator involvement. The modular units are ideal for decentralized treatment (neighborhoods, resorts, rural villages, etc.), with scalable units that are odorless and noiseless.

And one comment:

Stephen Hansen · 1 day ago
    Kevin,
    I was not able to get to WEFTEC this year so thanks for bringing some of it to me.
    "Lab on Chip" may be next and the pipe mapping probe reminds me of oil drilling borehole mapping. I'm AMPed up.
    Think of the real estate savings with Hydro Microscreen and air(energy) savings with MABR and conDEA.

Congratulations to the Emefcy team! "Exceptional innovation and potential for industry impact" says it all. Looking forward to watching these guys change the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $9.153K 77.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45451 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 121703 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.