EMD 5.00% 3.8¢ emyria limited

Mrbxy, the medium-long term success of this stock (or indeed any...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Mrbxy, the medium-long term success of this stock (or indeed any psychedelic company) is not contingent on the TGA downscheduling MDMA an up d methamphetamine to S8 this week.

these drugs can and will be continued to researched - whatever the TGA decides.

If you are familiar with how the TGA evaluates clinical trial data, and you’re familiar with the now 200+ global trials of psychedelics over the past 10 years, you’ll realise that the phase 1 and 2 work has been done, and we are only just pushing into phase 3 now. You can quote me on this now, MDMA will be a licensed treatment for PTSD within 5 years in Australia. Psilocybin will be hot on its heels as a treatment for depression within 5-7 years.

you also may be unfamiliar with the $15million the federal government just dished out this week to further psychedelic research in Australia. Conservative governments sending a message of eternal prohibition do not do that!

Not downscheduling is bad news for memestock investors who were looking for a quick pump and sell, it doesn’t worry anyone I know who is seriously versed in this field,

finally - EMD is closer to marketing an s3 or s4 synthetic cannabinoid product than anything to do with MDMA. That will be huge, and if they get FDA/TGA approval as they are positioning to do, you won’t be fretting a drop from 50c to 40c.

Last edited by kanyekrush: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $33 860

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12340 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 120999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.