FLC 1.04% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

Given that this post focuses so much on Emefcy’s competition it...

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Given that this post focuses so much on Emefcy’s competition it may be worth noting a difference in thrust between EMC and  GE.

What are current large-scale water treatment operators going to do?
    Destroy their infrastructure because of Emefcy?
    I don’t think so.  GE realises that the in-place facilities can be retrofitted by installing bio-film reactor modules designed to slot into existing bio reactor tanks in conventional plants.  They don’t work as efficiently as the MFC solution.  But they don’t have to - in order to be an improvement in the market – and that market is very large with consequently large savings in energy costs.

Our (MFC) solution will be best of breed and most cost effective for all new water treatment projects but GE will do OK in the transition (if they don’t already own us by then).  This of course is all prior to EBR.

Now, we don’t own EBR – take a look at the mud battery.  The technology is out there - the trick is in isolating the most advantageous microbe for our purpose and in optimising system operation.

With regards to systems using membrane films there is OXYMEM in Ireland and biofilm reactors need not only come in our flavour.  I note that  Veolia Water (who are no small beer) is employing MBBR see link

DYOR this google link is worth a look.

Lastly, a brief rundown of EBR from Bruce Logan, one of the pre-eminent experts in the field and a sometime advisor to Emefcy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $10.19K 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 1657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.