SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

You still haven’t answered my questions I need to know before...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    You still haven’t answered my questions I need to know before investing on the part I am interested in despite how long your post was.

You cannot launch a AAA game streaming platform without licences which they don’t even have the rights to do the platform let alone a game to stream...

The other stock you refer to did know that you could play games on mobile and in fact has partnered with one of the largest game developers Supercell but has also been running mobile tournaments and developing the app for years but it isn’t just a simple web browser app but rather AI with screen reading technology - cutting edge technology IMO.

As for the revenue of them if it was substantial they would be disclosing it however the revenue has been growing QoQ and YoY it just isn’t substantial (yet).

On the webinar Greg was happy to say how much money ‘is in the bank’ but didn’t say how much was still roughly still to be paid to Crowd1 which is disingenuous if you ask me as this is a rather large expense according to their own announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.