SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Emerge Gaming - Issues, page-215

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Just like my post. The entire basis for it is detailed in the sticky pinned in this section about the pyramid kings Crowd1, proven crooks as that documentary showed.

Some angry affiliate is clearly falsely reporting posts. Probably the one that constantly brags about doing so.

Apparently if I don't write a thesis covering everything I've previously stated it makes the post unsubstantiated information.

Here's some substantiated information: Crowd1 are fraudsters who have made the financial authorities of over 2 dozen countries issue warnings for securities fraud, deceptive conduct and other white collar crimes that are designed to defraud the gullible.

EM1 sourced 99% of its revenue from these fraudsters at Crowd1.

The proof is stickied in this thread which was posted by TheMarketHerald aka this site's own news account, factor that into your review when this post is inevitably falsely reported and please consider taking action against frivolous reports on posts that try to make sense of the tangled web of EM1 and Crowd1:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/unmasking-the-pyramid-kings-crowd-1.5870147/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.339K 334.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 352196 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 466033 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.