MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Emergency Access to Rem-L

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723
    I'm starting a new thread as this doesn't really fit in any other thread.

Anyway here's the story - I've managed to somehow contract pneumonia (not Covid thankfully as I've tested negative) and for the last 6 or so days I've been taking antibiotics and essentially coughing myself silly whilst being virtually bedridden and last night was the worst - unable to sleep, alternatively sweating and then freezing despite the aircon being on 26 deg, my whole body convulsing as I coughed, a headache from the coughing, my breathing sounding like a rice bubbles commercial with a snap crackle and pop coming from deep in my lungs - you get the picture, pretty grim.

And where does your mind wander when you're all alone in the dark (well my loyal dog was by my side) and you think about where this could go - it'll surprise no one on here that my mind immediately went to "how do I get my hands on some Rem-L if I end up in hospital?".

I'd formulated a plan to tell my wife to use my hotcopper login to ask the fine MSB believers here to somehow take up my cause to get access to Rem-L.

All I could think of was "imagine being an investor in a company with a product that could save your life and dying before you were able to get to use it"

Thankfully a new set of different antibiotics seem to be kicking in and I feel like I might have turned the corner but the experience got me thinking about all of the downrampers on here (most are on ignore so I won't see any of their responses if any) but if @Sorepocket, or @Sector or @whytee or even Tom Richardson from the AFR were in the same position I was in last night I know they'd be praying to their own personal Jesus that they could get access to some Rem-L and Dex if it comes down to it as well.

Anyway just thought I'd share my experience - and thanks to MSB for pushing these treatments forward for folks that desperately need them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.