FAR 0.00% 46.5¢ far limited

Oh I agree with you KKW. Cutting back on the social programs in...

1. 5,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Oh I agree with you KKW.

Cutting back on the social programs in SA will make the Natives restless and they have enough issues fighting battles on their borders without worrying about internal disputes. It's a recipe that can kick out the current leaders and plunge the country into Chaos.

As to SA and USA playing funny buggers to take out Russia - well that was done in the 80's during the Reagan era when they bankrupted Russia and brought down the Berlin wall etc. Done once, I'm sure they can do it again.

Regardless, the opportunity to do so would not have presented itself unless the USA hadn't flooded the market with excess oil. Planned or just once of those excesses caused by the USA financial system similar to the Housing crisis and loose credit? Maybe just an opportunity that presented itself.

If it's to bring Russia down then expect more pain until towards the end of 2016 as Russia has enough funds to last the year and that is that - no roubles left in the piggy bank.

Will be interesting to see. I'm not worried for FAR however - we'll be fine and the market sentiment will change (and although early days it appears to have started)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 7117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.