SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Emerging Christmas, page-76

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    pretty much on point for how I currently see what's happening here... cheers for this reply... similar to my way of thinking

I believe that FA is important, if FA can be backed via a strong gaining TA then ones investment becomes severely derisked ... TA has gained my interest I will say, FA has a dark shadow it would seem... my main concern currently is the amount this company has been policed/queried via the ASX, nothing worse IMO than having your money caught up in a suspension... has happened to me a few times over the years... one even got delisted and reopened on the Canadian market, bloody nightmare...

I think if revenue is incoming, and their business prospectus moving forward can unhinge from any party that predominately has a bad reputation, then moving forward could prove worthy... however association with the likes of crowd1 brings caution it would seem... always a gamble this end of the world I will say... either way, still watching with caution, has my interest for a moment, have it one of my screens dedicated to it currently as I see potential spike/breakout... may put a chart up later for those interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.767K 252.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1794060 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1105852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.