ALD 1.04% $28.48 ampol limited

Actually Camden your ctx posts changed the way i view ctx from a...

1. 9,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Actually Camden your ctx posts changed the way i view ctx from a small high cost uncompetitive refinery business to a imperative infrastructure utility (in 12 months) with port and storage facilities on sydney harbour that clearly can't be duplicated with pipe networks 2000 outlets etc etc and low debt even after conversion especially compared with other utilities combined with more stable import earnings.
    Thks for your posts,but absolutely the purchases I have made in ctx have been my decision and my responsibilty what ever SP does.There are only 3 or 4 broker/bank advisers I listen to but that doesn't mean I act on their advice.But I did find it amusing watching YMYC the other night after i had read your posts when someone phoned in re ctx and both brokers immediately put ctx in the same basket as WPL and OSH by memory i hope i'm correct something you suggested they do hope i'm not misinterpreting your posts.When clearly imo ctx is on its way to becoming a utility stock with growth potential and low debt.
    B.Rgds bendom,happy to be called bendom if it means reading your posts.

ps the only reason I brought up dividend for FY14 was because even after conversion debt still low especially compared to other utilities and companies have been increasing payout ratio's ,but it had no influence in my purchases.I did understand your reply so once again thks for the informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.48
Change
-0.300(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $6.786B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.82 $28.99 $28.40 $28.87M 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $28.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.48 2407 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.