CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Hey all,I occassionally get the 'Emerging Trends Report'...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hey all,

I occassionally get the 'Emerging Trends Report' research emails in my inbox from Richard Karn, the latest tip/research report is on CCU.

The email is free so no copyright breach, but you have to pay some $ for the actual report. Google if you're interested.. Some cut/paste is below.

I think they accidentally left "CCU" in the text, although it was pretty easy to work out that is was Cobar anyway. (Might explain some of the volume lately?)

The email also contains some background on silver & resource nationalisation - not a bad read.

Last thing: The last tip/report was buying NAV to get exposure to KRE. Gee that turned out well..

Cheerz
    Ben

Some selected cut and paste from the email:

The company recommended in Investment Report #6, on the other hand, is highly leveraged to the price of silver:

it is one of just two pure silver plays listed on the ASX;
    it hosts Australia?s largest undeveloped silver resource with a combined resource of 51 Moz of silver and 212,000 tons of lead;
    its current JORC reserves amount to 4.6 million tons grading 97 g/t silver and 1.4% lead using a 22 g/t silver cut-off grade (or 14.3 Moz of silver and 64,000 tons of lead);
    importantly, it is predominantly a ?simple? oxide ore body amenable to conventional processing
    is slated to be in production by the end of the December 2011 quarter and will produce approximately 2.5 Moz per year for the initial five years of production which BFS-projected cash cost of A$10.20 oz without lead credits, and A$6.50 oz with lead credits;
    A $22 million project finance facility has been secured to put the project into production, with 30% of silver production hedged during the 3-year capital repayment period; at A$21 silver the capital cost will be repaid in two years?at current silver prices in less than one year;
    Cash flow will be directed toward developing resources into reserves to extend mine life, exploration of their large tenement package, and shareholder dividends?and no future shareholder dilution is anticipated;
    presently, there are 10 identified exploration targets extant in CCU?s more than 1300 km2 of tenements.
    Combined, we feel this silver project has been largely de-risked, and what risks remains are attendant to execution, silver price volatility, and A-dollar exchange rate fluctuations.

If this strikes you as the kind of company you may like to invest in, we invite you to purchase Investment Report #6 on our website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.