EMH 0.00% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

EMF Future Market Cap, page-3

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    @Figaro I agree with all your comments.
    The reduced risk with Cez onboard mitigates many of the uncertainties associated with NPV. My current valuation without any announcement is close to your WH Ireland source. Don't think this one will bounce around like other speculative lithium exploration stocks. I'm expecting a steady rise off the back of the upcoming 'Drilling Announcement Updates' when volume starts rolling in.

"discounted because of all the risks and uncertainties around offtakes, permits and approvals, costs, pricing and financing. As those boxes are ticked off, theoretically the price rises towards the NPV. It won't be a straight line because there will be breakthroughs, setbacks and silences, which will cause confidence to bounce around, not to mention fluctuations in lithium demand forecasts and prices. You also have to allow for dilution because along the way they're gonna need money."

"With CEV as a partner, the risk is significantly reduced and financing seems to be taken care of up to construction, so they've just upped their valuation from 20% to 40% of NPV."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13820 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 9150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.