FEX 0.00% 32.5¢ fenix resources ltd

EMG General meeting - Voting

1. 2,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi guys,

just a quick word, I spoke with Mr David Rod this morning in regards to the letter that has gone out to shareholders from WABOC PTY LTD/Fischer Superannuation Fund. As it written in their letter, they are concerned with the current board arrangements and as we know the issues lie with Mr Edmund Yao and his sidekick Mr Jian Hua Sang.

Multiple opportunities have been presented to the board for EMG, I might add that these opportunities would be very beneficial for the future of EMG and shareholders investments. The opportunities that have been presented, as we know are continually being knocked back, due to these parties owning 29 percent of the register. I am pretty certain ASIC and the ASX have been notified as they are in breach of holding more than 20 percent of voting power (as stated in the Wolfgang letter)

Taking action,

Wolfgang has sent the letter out to all shareholders (I have contacted him and left a message with him this morning)

Shareholders need to vote against MR Yao being a board member, as this is YOUR investment and you need to be proactive if you would like to see your EMG investment become positive. I have a few million shares which I will be using to vote and I encourage all shareholders to do the same, we require a vote of 29.5 percent to vote Mr Yao out. For EMG to show positive results, we will need the likes of Mr David Rod and Mr Bevan Tarrant in a position that will give them the power to make the correct decisions, as the current board structure has been given too much time, with no results..

If you need any assistance, email Wolfgang (email address is contained on the letterhead) and he will assist you to forward the proxy vote before the due date

Regards,

L33thal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $341.6K 1.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 461411 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 95831 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.