EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Rob. What on earth are you talking about??? "not sharing the...

1. 17 Posts.
    Rob. What on earth are you talking about??? "not sharing the plan", bar charts with timetables, no demonstrable strategy, are managers the right people, "grown up management", "shareholder comms" ???
    You "still think this company is a very good bet" but sold half your "top 25 holding" in recent days and have no plans to keep the rest beyond the end of this year. You tell us all this despite recognising that EMH is "planning to develop a globally significant resource in the middle of Europe".

My guess is you're miffed about your premature dismount (but thanks anyway for your shares). With respect, you're not an investor here you're a short term punter. This was never going to be a 5 furlong sprint and you must have known that.

The scale of this project is massive so of course there are many milestones to pass but we are doing it properly, stage by stage and with regard to current finances and shareholder value. We have not made promises we don't then keep. We are just one of many pieces in a long and complex programme where everything has to come together for it to work. Publicly mouthing off about things over which we have no control would be damaging and foolish.

We are operating in a country still learning about large scale Western capitalism and they will be duly cautious and careful to get the right deal. We are also a young company in a new and rapidly developing industry stepping forward soundly and solidly so as we don't go bum over breast, and every government department and global conglomerate with a potential involvement in our future, as well as every one of our competitors, is watching closely for any slip up or weakness. Of course we have plans, discussions in progress, actions in place, decisions pending, target dates and no doubt a few unknowns but these are commercially sensitive and rightly stay within the Boardroom. KC will tell us and the markets what we need to know at the appropriate time. He will also tell future funders, partners, clients and authorities what they need to know at their appropriate times. Ours will be openly in the present. Theirs will be confidentially forward looking. For me he has played everything with a straight bat so far and I have no complaints whatsoever about the way he's handling what must be a pretty tough job in a very tough world. His move on LIT, for instance, was a beaut and showed others he's no fool. He's definitely grown up.

I'm an old man now but invested for the mid to long term so that I or my family can benefit when the full value (and dividends!) arrive. If that's not for you, or if you don't trust the management of a company in which you invested, could you let me have the rest of your shares please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.