EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

emission free base load power generation

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Having been a shareholder for a long while(too long) i was originally attracted to ede for their hyphane products in India.The pyrolysis project was a mere pipe dream then but is a reality now.It has been referred to as the "holy grail" in energy and the way we use it.
    I am of the opinion that the market has not picked up on this.
    To check that i am thinking straight and not spending too much time on the beach i would like to initiate a discussion on whether Eden now has the know how to generate base load electricity with no co2 emissions.
    Imo it seems feasible that natural gas can be made into hydrogen and that hydrogen burnt in generators producing base load or even peaking power.
    The carbon nano's produced seem to have an already market so no waste there and should mean that the hydrogen is produced cheaply so power generation should be able to compete with coal fired power even without a carbon tax.
    The unknown thing i suppose is what is in the catalyst,which obviously we may never know as that is Eden's treasure chest,but should also be able to be made with co2 free power from the hydrogen driven power station thus creating a totally green power circuit.
    Please feel free to correct or tell me i am dreaming.
    All of the above is my oppinion only and only meant to create a meaningful discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 89127643 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11204951 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.