EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

emission free base load power generation, page-7

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Interesting information about the ceramic fuel cell thanks Stumacca.I also am familiar with this company and their devices.I didn't sell at 25c so am still a holder and happy to be.The cfcl running on hydrogen sounds great as well.
    For arguments sake could we assume that,in Eden's pyrolysis shed that they could self sustain their production using power from a cfcl and hydrogen?
    i.e the pyrolysis procedure uses less energy than is put in thus creating a loop and possibly exporting some power with the carbon as a bonus.My thoughts are that it can or it would not have been referred to as the "holy grail".
    If we accept that using the solid carbon produced in cement,steel etc will mean less co2 emissions in those industries than the whole process becomes a co2 sink.

Sorry for confusing anyone but my purpose is to look further ahead to see how big a future ede has even after all their current projects come to fruition.

One has always had to look into the future with Eden.
    I am particularly bullish on the optiblend kits as they save people money and are good for the environment.Things work better this way around as opposed to the environment and then money.

So the same can be said for the pyrolysis project in that if it saves money first than people will like the idea of saving the environment as well.

I had better stop as i am confusing myself!
    Thanks to all that posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 181859396 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8892194 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.