EML 0.80% 63.0¢ eml payments limited

EML Chart, page-1006

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    fair comment. I will try answer as best I can and as simple as i can;
    - no not similar as in co ordinated effort against shorts, although it would be a dream come true.
    - record level short, i assume it is for the benefit for first sentiers aquisition goal, maybe they are chasing 15-20%?
    - EML is no stranger to short squeeze as per diagram below
    - we are expecting 3-4 positive announcements in the next month
    - the number of stocks owed is substantial and i have no idea how they would cover, the only thing that comes to mind it that they would let it run and pull out a new one like they did in November 2021
    - CBI threat is over,
    - The short we are witnessing has little to do with sentiment on EML but rather it relates to require holdings that was lost in the business sale that involved colonial, cba and so forth. so basically it is being shorted for accumulation and holding long term due to funds wanting to be significant holders of EML. so yes they are doing great by accumulating on the cheap. Unless they are borrowing a big portion of the stock from a key individual they may indeed face significant squeeze pressure, and may need to use several ways to cover quickly , such as giving up a portion of its own stock in its inventory to the fund they borrowed from.
    - EML is a tightly held stock and lacks trade volume to efficiently cover shorts
    - Once FS reaches its target goal, it will no doubt want its balance sheet to sparkle, and will let the stock to run premium sp value
    - Interest rates will be increasing any day now which will do directly to EMLs profit at no cost to the company
    - Directors have again confirmed its guidance.
    - MUFG/Nomura are japanese owned funds and are know Gamble with their shorts and often double down
    - TC is a made man among the funds and is not known for making mistakes.
    - i could keep writing fover so ill just stop...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4114/4114796-c0a832866366dc0e22b10c208101188c.jpg

excuse the rushed post, running low on time.

Note i made a similar call with GXY, and in 2 months the sp went 2-3x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.