EML 4.26% 73.5¢ eml payments limited

EML Chart, page-793

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    @Moneymaker1979
    Zip is an interesting one isn’t it, one I’ve had my eye on also for quite some time.
    Its interesting to see, when Afterpay was trading with the same multiple they were $30 per share (I understand they’re a market maker).
    Zip is now operating in over 20 countries and growing at rates that are extremely appealing, unfortunately not increasing the SP.
    Personally, I thought this cyber weekend would have been the catalyst to break that $7.20 resistance and run to the $9 mark and above.
    Major issue are the shorters- they’re shorting close to 10% of the total amount of shares and have been for some time. Personally in my opinion being an openly duel listed company on the Nasdaq will be the catalyst- we’ve seen marketing with Nasdaq signs and many other indicators.
    In addition to that Zip will be the biggest Australian owned and listed ASX BNPL company, I believe we’ll see a bigger uptake when Afterpay converts to the one company under square.

I know you didn’t ask me, however I’ve been closely monitoring zip for an entry as it’s been on the way down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.030(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $275.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $478.1K 659.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29888 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.