EML 1.10% 90.0¢ eml payments limited

Very interesting read - essentially if you're looking to enter...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Very interesting read - essentially if you're looking to enter you need to make a calculation on growth from PFS/stability of gambling and salary packaging space v the collapse of mall payments and the drop in G and I.

Without getting into the numbers hardcore, my gut feel is that the good is outweighing the bad, the mall payments are very small margins, and if April and May is the quiet point in the G and I market then that is promising. I also feel that if people do have a sustained income hit, then buying vouchers as presents etc... is actually more attractive. You can no longer maybe spend $50-$100 on a present, but you could contribute to one by giving $25-$50 instead via a voucher.

I am not a holder but keen to get involved here, I am holding on purchasing as I think the broader ASX will fall again, and I am hoping to get in then, but now starting to develop an insurance policy in the event that doesn't happen, so think a small entry now and then a potential bigger top up at lower prices, probably around $1.86.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $337.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.0¢ 89.8¢ $903.4K 994.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21201 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 260084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.