EML 0.68% 73.0¢ eml payments limited

I would expect a business update before the AGM at the latest...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I would expect a business update before the AGM at the latest personally, most likely a quarterly report of some sorts with an update on Project Accelerator, new partnerships (not considered material) and the like. I expect some sneaky surprises which will create interest. Tom is well and truly competent and I have absolute faith in him running EML, you couldn't ask for anyone better!

With EML not providing FY21 guidance (understandably), it would be in their best interest (and the shareholders best interest) for them to provide a trading update to refocus sentiment towards EML, particularly with PFS being fully integrated into EML now, demonstrating their shift to greater versatility and resilience through COVID.

From what I have read in stock recommendations, articles posted via this forum and from asking people I know what they think of the company (something I often do to get anothers view), I gather that EMLs business model is misunderstood by the daily investor and even institutional investors! Based on this they should also focus on highlighting the re-imagination of EML and what they are moving towards in the next update which is becoming a greater back-end developer and support business for electronic payments for multiple verticals.

At present I believe this is an underappreciated stock and am accumulating silently in the background when I can, averaging down. Just be patient with this sleeping giant, lots going on behind the scenes we aren't seeing. Covid has been a bitter sweet time for EML, its hurt them being historically G&I heavy, however, now they are able to spread their wings and reveal their true potential, which they have been doing as evident via their new found partnerships we have read about in recent months. This is a once in a lifetime chance for EML to speed up their shift towards a broader market share and increase their product offerings to different industries, businesses and even governments.

Good times ahead!
    Last edited by joshsi: 17/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $275.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 74.5¢ 72.5¢ $214.6K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 21048 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 27764 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.