ERM 6.38% 5.0¢ emmerson resources limited

EMMERSON to be the MAJOR PLAYER at TENNANT CREEK, page-22

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    My apologies, some folks are not comfortable with charts..

Overall Gold explorer sentiment... is down..

With the shift in Gold prices and a spike through resistance, (not even mentioning fundamentals like devaluing $Us, rates, falling GDP, ballooning US debt etc...),, there are more expert gold people out there than I, that believe gold has turned and it's at an inflection point, (upwards)..

Gold prices and the rises are starting to filter through to the mainstream financial media if you read it, at all. It is supposed to be a long trend,, and they can move either slow or fast... we shall see.

Again,, as per my post if you didn't read it... it's not instant,, and certainly not in a straight line..
    But it will change sentiment,, and attract the frothers from other threads that have soured.. (checked your lithium stocks lately? probably not, but shall let you in on a little (not so) secret --- they've been falling for months)

Again ,,, this chart demonstrates the general gold explorer sentiment :

(I think it would be an absolute stellar performance by any gold ex company to buck this trend directly...)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5819/5819492-38aaefd2ff4b189339f6256ff1984b0b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $27.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $16.99K 340.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41298 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 99306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.