SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

emmjay, page-2

1. 89 Posts.
    JB, you are quite right. In terms of the timing - it is very clumsy! Combining a share split with a directors remuneration resolution is a laying it on a bit thick. And yes, i think the Ventracor analogy is a good one.
    However, unlike ventracor we have VC's sitting on about 50% of shareholding (?) And obviously strongly believing that they have a winner. (When a VC board member wants to now get paid - you know its serious!)

Unlike Ventracor they are also heading towards a NASDAQ listing - so hopefully increased liquidity in the stock and a rise in the SP over the longer term.

The EY opinion highlights the inherent risk in all Biotech's - do they have the funds to get where they need to get to. My hope (not belief!) is that we have a board with enough commercial ability to see this through. And when i compare the Ventracor board side by side with the SHC board, i think we are well ahead. There is enough 'commercial' (not scientific- which is important IMO) clout to hopefully rally the insto's and raise the funds to see this through to the point where it becomes an overwhelming attractive proposition to Largedevice co, or as a company in its own right.

In terms of the fundamentals - and i am reading between the lines - is that the cpulse works and actually reverses the condition. After all it's an alarmingly simple proposition - rest the muscle and it gets better!

Either way, I am in the for the long haul and hope the company has the smarts to see out this latest market rout and the connections to raise the funds to keep it all going. But as they say in the classics, this is all my opinion and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.