MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Please all excuse my little vent here......I cannot believe that...

1. 9,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Please all excuse my little vent here......

I cannot believe that so many people are justifying this current crop of shocking announcements positively.

Massive dilution, virtually no reward for patient holders, capital raising at the wrong time and tehrefore at the wrong price.

Each to his own and each to their own interpretation of events, but honestly who are you kidding with all the banter about how much potential there is here? Only yourselves surely!

To be able to clearly and dispassionately look at these current circumstances and say you are happy with how things are evolving is beyond self-delusion, it is well inside the realm of fantasy.

Only (most of) those holding are positive, ask anyone without stock, and therefore no emotional attachment, for an opinion and they will roll on the floor peeing themselves laughing - they are delerious they had no stock!

Now watch all the upset holders come and crucify me for this post, probably saying that I am downramping as I want in at lower levels - puleeez.

A week or a month ago I would have considered buying, now - I am not buying at any price, these guys have just turkey slapped you all and you are thankful, busily running around trying to justify what a sound decision and prudent action it was by management!?

Some say, "I'll vote against this and that....." whatever, we all (should) know how many shares it will take to defeat any of the proposals, and there is ZERO possibility of that happening.

Not impossible for MHL to turn this around and fix what has quickly turned into a shambles but I give the odds somewhere between nil and very very slight!

Ahhhhh - thats better.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.