MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

emotion wins the day, page-8

1. 9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Thanks all - appreciate you all taking my comments as just that, comments. Although no one has managed to make an arguement against the points made, just rather continuing to justify "being happy" getting turkey slapped, because this is a "speculative stock". WTF??

Tylenol098 - you are right, it does irritate me when posters that do not hold decide to dump (downramp) on a share thread. (Most of the time it is constant and regular though.)

My excuse or justification in this case is that I have been posting on MHL, and was a holder, since June 2006, both + & - posts over that time. Perhaps with this amopunt of time under my belt I figured that I would be allowed at least one good vent?

I was a holder until things started to unravel with the previous run up, that is when the warning bells started to sound and I got out. (With a very nice profit too, so it is not a sour grapes vent here!)

Perhaps one of my biggest problems here (MHL thread) is the large proportion of posters with their rose tinted glasses firmly fixed on their faces and overwhelming the thread with positives - I wonder if it is a situation where many cannot bear to admit that one of their investment decisions was a bad one and now will do and say almost anything to justify that they are actually right - even though the SP and all other evidence indicates the opposite!??

As I said, I have not given up completely on MHL, they may just pull this off, but the current run of decisions re cap raisings etc is very poor at best.

Cheers and good luck to you, to all holders actually.

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.