AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

emotional sellers?, page-15

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I agree with you Jonzot, lots of possible scenario's however if we stand back and look at the situation we can draw the most logical conclusion.

1)SA Premier Mike Rann DALLAS, TEXAS Sunday 18 May 2008
    ?I am delighted that the 4 Mile deposit, which was discovered just back in 2005, is considered one of the most significant uranium discoveries anywhere in the world in the last 25 years ? the biggest find since Olympic Dam.
    ?I am also pleased to report that our PACE initiative funding played a role in its discovery.
    ?Although the mine size is not as big as the proposed Olympic Dam expansion, the grade of the uranium is 10 times higher than the uranium found at Olympic Dam which is good news.
    2)H/Q have spent many millions of dollars drilling and proving up this resource which has been stated to be the richest discovery since the 1980's.
    3)It stands to reason that with the resource being so rich Heathgate will want the whole lot for themselves.
    4)Heathgate is a private company and does not, unlike AGS have to report back and be accountable to shareholders as a publicly listed company.
    4)AGS being a 25% minor partner and having to report back to shareholders is a 'thorn in the side' as far as H is concerned.
    5)Big Daddy attitude of disrespect toward their minor JV partner by exceeding and breaching it's authority along with misleading and deceptive conduct has resulted in AGS taking legal action for protection under Australian Law.
    6)With the whole world focussed on Green energy to minimise Global Atmospheric (air) Pollution it is reported 65 new power plants are under construction and being commissioned. As well, there are around another 380 new nuclear plants in the advanced planning stage that will be built over the next 20 years as the world turns to safe, reliable, competitive and emission free base load power to provide energy.
    8)We are entering a Bull market for Uranium.
    The U308 spot price has risen from US$42/lb to US$58/lb in less than 6 months which is a rise of >38% and imho it would appear from all available information that the strong demand for Uranium will be ongoing.

Taking all of the above into consideration, it stands to reason that Heathgate is not going to walk away from B4M or risk having the Australian Legal System rule in favour of AGS.
    Ian Gandel and the Board of AGS have proved to Heathgate to be a formidable stumbling block. They also will not walk away from B4M unless a fair and reasonable take-over offer is made by Heathgate; let's hope IG and the AGS Board of Directors maintain their INTEGRITY and act in the best interests of all shareholders (including themselves as shareholders).

imho.....With all of the inherent problems this has resulted in a dysfunctional JV partnership which has soured the relationship whereby going forward it is unworkable.
    imho.....General Atomic/Heathgate will make a fair and reasonable offer to AGS which on being acceptable to the Board of AGS and ratified by shareholders at an EGM will be in the best interests of all concerned.

AGS being much the wiser could then move onto exploring the rest of their ajoining B4M leaseholds either alone or preferably with a jv partner fully expecting to discover further U roll fronts.

Thoughts are invited on the above
    GL all holders and please note the above is no recommendation in any form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.