AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

emotional sellers?, page-17

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi sisyphus, like you and many others I would also in my wildest dreams love to see AGS win all of the court cases.

However imho...the 'Recording JV Meetings' Action: Judgement stating "the law did not prohibit Alliance taping the meetings but that the chairman?s ruling and the resolution of the management committee that meetings not be recorded were valid"; This to me was a Win AGS/Win Heathgate and a cop-out by our Courts......they should have ruled one way or the other. Either YOU ARE or YOU ARE NOT allowed to record. This ruling leaves everyone in Limbo and breeds discontent, a feeling of a complete waste of time and money taking it to court.

Also imho...Our Court System defies belief when we consider the other Court Action brought down by AGS.... the 'Access to books, records and agreements pertaining to the Four Mile Joint Venture' (Proceedings issued on 16 November 2009. Application heard on 22-23 February). Still Awaiting judgment.......Just HOW LONG does a Judge need to arrive at a decision, I hope he/she can recall the case in the far distant future.

The 'Native Title Mining Agreement' Court Action
    12th November 2009 whereby Alliance has sought further detail of Quasar?s and Heathgate?s discovered documents for which privilege has been claimed so as to test that claim. Those details are to be provided by 17 November 2010.The next directions hearing is on 2 December 2010.
    Let's hope the Judge can reach a speedy and meaningful decision with no ambiguity.

Then onto the 'Misleading and deceptive conduct' Court Action whereby ACE is seeking damages from Heathgate and damages and restitution of the 75% interest in the exploration licence over the Four Mile from Quasar which was Filed on 12 July 2010 with the next directions hearing, at which Quasar?s application for transfer will be heard, is set down for 19 November 2010.

Yes it would be sensational if this went in favour of AGS.
    However, imho I feel H and AGS are working toward an out of court settlement and the divestment of Maldon being a key factor so that AGS sell-off their 25% JV in B4M and can then concentrate on developing the adjoining B4M Uranium leases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.