NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"..emotional stress of a forum.."IMHO It's not that stress...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    "..emotional stress of a forum.."

IMHO It's not that stress that's bring out "..hoping Newsat goes broke." style of posts, followed by people like me jumping to defend the co.

(No chance they will go broke now by the way)..

I did a bit of research however I won't name names (they can put their hand(s) up if they like) however you may be able to work out who is who. My source sounded convinced and it all adds up now.

Before I go on, let me say I'm only sharing this because now I understand the emotion involved so rather than engage them and fire things up I'll just let them feel better for a while by getting it off his/their chest(s).

Also, I'd be tempted to badmouth a company if I'd done the same thing, reason inexperienced.

Goes like this:-

Big inheritance, hmm stock market looks good..

Hey that stock (at the time MUL) looks great and the DTs are all over it, up and down it goes.. It's a traders dream!

OK how about I put MOST of the $$$ into MUL now it's only about 8c??? Great, going to make a killing!!

We all know it did not work out that way. I wish it did but then the opportunities that present now would not be here.

He did not do the wrong thing IMHO, it looked OK, (I purchase some at 6.9c!!) to be fair management did not deliver on many, many promises.

That is the cross Newsat must bare now.

This is also why IMHO there is a small group of hard core NWT haters, (apart from ex-staff) they will say in posts I don't own it, then they do, but still hate it, plus other equally hard to fathom motives to downramp day after day.

IMHO it's not so much that the company did not perform as touted (most companies of the same dot-com era are gone completely) but that he/they paid the price of putting too many eggs in the one share basket.

It would be nice if every company performed as the directors promised.

If I wanted to bitch about companies I could write a book on ION who took 20k from me! But they are not around to read it.

So we need to show some compassion to people who are hurting because they went in too hard and didn't at the time understand the risks.

Paradox.

Past BS means many won't believe a thing management say ever.

This can work in favor of the savvy investor.

Sooner or later IMHO the weight of good news will blow away the doubters, they won't even come here to downramp because they will look too silly if they do so.

Once the news and $$$ (show me the $$) is greater than the back force of doubt and haters, this share will IMHO rocket.

I'm convinced my short term range target 1-3c is spot on, all we need is proof the company is doing as well as we're told. They can't hide it forever.

PS I now have nobody on ignore and I won't be baited on this post it's just my researched view.

PS God I won't take your bait either but you can see I don't appreciate you badmouthing Newsat.

NWT will do better than 16th on the ladder :)

It's a grand old flag Newsat!
    It's a high flying flag Newsat!
    It's the emblem for me and for you Newsat!
    It's the emblem of the team we love Newsat!
    The team of the red and the blue BlueSat
    Ev'ry heart beats true AB Sat
    For the red and the blue Moosat
    And we sing this song to you (What do we sing!)
    Go MUL, GO!
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot, Newsat
    Keep your eye on the red and the blue, Jabiru!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.