NTI 5.33% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Emotions taking over, page-24

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bahahaha as they say on here, annoyingly, often.....DYOR.
    You either mis heard him or just got duped. CE is just certification approval for sale......the process does not involve any randomised trial or test of hypothesis in any way, does not test that the product works in the way it claims. It just guarantees that the product is safe for sale to the public, doesn't include any cheap Chinese batteries that are going to explode etc.

Just goes to show that there are a few people invested in this company with little scientific/medical literacy.....and it's blatantly obvious on nti HC threads.

But hey! News has been promised...... its been just around the corner for months.

Now in all fairness, I'm not saying it doesn't work (on a select proportion of autism population).......but if it's such a big game changer like everyone on here initially claimed, why are they not selling like hot cakes?

@sardoz event went to the effort of calling promo salute to ask about the product and inquire about how to purchase one........because I don't know if anyone has noticed........you can't just buy one directly from the company.

There is a saying about a toad in a well only ever sees blue sky that comes to mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $41.31K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212673 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 76821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.