AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Where's the problem? At face value, for 2.7m rise in costs, they...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Where's the problem? At face value, for 2.7m rise in costs, they achieved $20m additional revenue. In the absence of further detail that in itself seems like a positive sign IMO.

Now consider that the additional revenue was generated with a dragging tail of many low volume low margin customers. In the last quarter, many of these customers were culled which resulted in a temporary parachute effect on growth but growth was still achieved because margins rose on high volume customers further increasing their orders.

Also consider that the Pegasus contract (proported to initially be $10m / annum) will have started to produce revenue this quarter, growth would have continued further into cashflow positive territory and that's without any new contracts or volume increases in existing customers and cash burn would have levelled or begun to taper off.

Product development is continuing, Alexiflam NF will begin to gain revenue traction as will other irons in the fire.. just go over recent reports to see from where additional revenue will enter into the forward looking frame.

I think the dark tinted lens of the global state of affairs is tainting all ASX ********* as I reiterated in a previous post, and in that context, and the heavy fatigue in the long term holders, I think the SP has been holding up okay. That's not to say a smart and agile punter couldn't have turned the market volatility to their advantage but my experience is that there is even more risk of losing capital trying to second guess the bafoons in power or the reactivity of the market if you're an unsophisticated retail punter.

In terms of where I'm personally at, i've been dancing to this tune which I dedicate to AJX (once considered an AJX darling)

Darling you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    t's always tease, tease, tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day it's fine and next it's black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well, come on and let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If I go, there will be trouble
    And if I stay it will be double
    So come on and let me know

My decision for better or worse is to stay.. mostly,
    There are lots of great ********* that are oversold at the moment and I decided to move some of my AJX capital into postions elsewhere (SMN, BUD mainly) to diversify my risk and that's only intensified my depth of red reinforced all the beliefs I've talked about above... from an inside looking out perspective.

From outside looking in, I think AJX would be looking very ripe for the picking -- if it werent for the potential tempest looming ominously in the macro-economic geo-political world.

DYOR of course, and if things turn sour, its your own fault so don't come a whinging in the offending forums

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.