OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Emotive Stock

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    A lot of us have been in OGX for years, the company has always talked a big game, high grades, large very prospective leases and expected low production costs. After being in myself for so long, I see new people come in after some of these sort of announcements fully expecting the company to "deliver" on the hype. As yet they have not been able to show us the gold bars we expect, leaving some of us, including me, disillusioned and questioning why am I here.

The new management started well with regular updates and new thinking hoping to drive the company forward, but at the end of the day, if the gold is not there it is not there, regardless of who is running the show. So I think, for an investor it boils down to whether we believe the gold is there or not. It is times like this that even the most positive of us can begin the have some doubt regarding the gold being there. The tailings are hyped as being a quick and easy source of many millions of dollars in the short time, but is a handful of samples from a small area any more reliable than a few panel samples..

I am all for giving management time to get the numbers together and giving factual updates, but with the history of the company, new management need to realise how quickly investors will lump them in with previous management as soon as things go bad. Regular updates are the expectation now and with the absence of them doubt will begin to creep in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.