tiggy oh dear, protest rights..... give me a break who around...

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    tiggy

oh dear, protest rights..... give me a break

who around the world are the stirrers ?????

is there any commonality amongst the groups :-

who turned over cars, smashed windows, after trumps election
    who attacked kids at Sydney Uni whose opinion it wsa to VOTE NO
    who is GETUP and where do they come from and why are they always connected to short -on and soros ?

who uses that unfortunate bush motto.... ":if you are not with us, you are against us"
    who uses the labels islamophobic, sexist, white supremacists, white male privilege
    who want to put in gaol those folk who question anything arund the FACT OF MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMMING"

agggghhhhh jeez, mate or matee, the list goes on

as i said to some clinton supporters in san francisco earlier this year..... " dont apologise for what trump said to turn-coat, he probab;ly deserved it"....... NOW LOOK AT HOW HISTORY IS PANNING OUT FOR THIS WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

and my final comment to these folk was that instead of attacking trump verbally and physically ( especially those self righteous film stars who have more money and arrogance than brains)

why don't you ask the 65 million people who voted for him that big question "WHY"....... and listen to their answers , just maybe you will learn something, rather than trying to push self righteous, arrogant mis-informed shit down everybodies throats.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.