EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Your argument on many grounds does not hold water ahjay, you...

1. 283 Posts.
    Your argument on many grounds does not hold water ahjay, you said if ERM want out than you are saying good, get lost. Problem is there demanding 9.99% MORE STOCK in the company empire oil and gas. All ERM want is there cake and than there trying to take the Aussie battles slice as well, let's release the HP TO DATE "B" sands reserves numbers which have been locked in by a respectable reserve certifying company and than let's see how the vote turns out.

I can't believe, smarter shareholders than me are suggesting we vote yes to this deal before we have a true value, I also can't believe the board has not suggested we hold off tell the reserves are in fact published. I would think that as this deal is talking about empire oil and gas main asset class, being ep389 that any and all information up untell the moment the the vote is. say should be brought to markets attention.
    I am shore that is some think too do with discloser rules.
    And if it is found out later that the investor was/is informed than the deal needs to be unpicked. Or at the very least compensation given to the party's wronged by ill informed information. Well there you go some thing more for me to look in too.
    if this keeps up I am going to have to ask the BOD for consult fees for finding errors in the way this deal has been put together.

off to the hanger/ bed boys and girls.

boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.