EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Viney - I agree with you, I am surprised we haven't heard...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Viney - I agree with you, I am surprised we haven't heard anything from the Board re MIN apart from the initial announcement - surely MIN are not sitting on their hands as a ~20% shareholder saying nothing to Empire, merely content to let things be. I very much doubt that, intrigues me that even though they have ~20% MIN has not asked for (or have they?) and the current Board has not offered (or have they?) a Board seat to MIN given their holdings, largest holder in the company by a country mile without a board seat... seems strange somewhat. All I can say, is that in my experience, this is a very strange position, think back ERM was only a 10% holder and it wanted a Board seat and started with two and the Chairman to boot and still had the Chairman up until a week and bit ago..... Ironically we have always wanted an Independent Chairman and seems we have one by default now.... Wasn't considered Independent up until a week and abit ago, but now is probably considered Independent - do we really still want him.....?

I think there is more to playout here - not sure what, but more than what has been announced so far - some research on MIN suggests they end up with 100% one way or another..... maybe Empire are still in shell shock from the change in majority holder!!! and everyone is playing musical chairs with way too few chairs for our Board and Management team......what changes will there be. No word yet on who is going to get Origin's WA assets either which I thought might have happened by now - maybe as someone said on here that MIN might be bidding for that too...... Empire might just be one small piece of a bigger puzzle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.