VCR ventracor limited

An extract from SYM1 to a post by me!!! my post said..."woops,...

1. 25 Posts.
    An extract from SYM1 to a post by me!!! my post said...

"woops, was suspended for a week so dont know what happened or what has been said re this post. But its all over now. More empty promises. More embaressing withdral's of proposals. and the same old cronies making the same old noises. it never changes Sym1 response to this was ,in part.

"Don't forget that, as shareholders, we did not criticise your failure. That is, your failed attempt at redesigning the percutaneous lead which caused the death of a number of patients. This not only edged the VentrAssist to the brink of failure but also made it extremely difficult to find investors. Not to mention, shareholders never had the opportunity to sell shares after this announcement.

I guess I'll get booted for this but hey.... What a complete creaton. I suggest you stay away from bio techs in the furure. if its money your after stick with commodities.

Disgusting is the only response. I lost $4000 or more. People died.

And for clarity.... re the adverse out comes the lead was NOT IMOBILISED as per instructions..... check the investigation's. The you failed and your failure to....... May we meet one day and break bread brother for I would love to meet you

No wonder Ventracor ended the way it did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.