These guys have always as the sole source of their info...

1. 5,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    These guys have always as the sole source of their info conservative and libertarian institutions or individuals working for those institutions.

This time it seems to be somebody working for or collaborating with the Californian Policy Center, a conservative and libertarian public policy think tank.

When I studied statistics on the first day our teacher told us this: there are two persons and one chicken. One of the two ate the whole chicken but on average each ate half a chicken.

But during the course we also learned about time series and trends. So, lets accept that ONE of the unemployment time series [there are several covering different aspects] may be not 100% accurate, at least in the opinion of some, a fact that I suspect to be mainly motivated by political reasons, but what about the trend?

And what about unemployment insurance claims? What is their story?

As I have told you before, according to the teachings of the Austrian School of Economics, the US economy must have been for quite a long time in a disastrous situation and, therefore, if the statistics say otherwise then they must be based upon faked data.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.