SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hotazel, Since when has the time that a person has been holding...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hotazel,
    Since when has the time that a person has been holding SDL been a qualification for deciding what is "rubbish", the sort of rubbish that some are posting on this forum ?
    If you are not happy with your decision to invest - get out, move on, put it down to experience, take a tax loss and be happy. It was your decision and yours alone, nobody made you do it, so you can't blame somebody else. You direct your anger at others when you are really only angry at yourself, let it go and you WILL be happy.
    FYI, I have been invested in companies, yes - "significant investments", yes - for "a long period of time", yes - "endured" a lot and yes - I "have some understanding". A lot more than you think.
    But in the end I got out, I got out when I started to get negative, I was not angry, I was very disappointed but not angry. I used these as learning experiences, as a way to improve my knowledge of "the market", of trading and understanding my behavior. I also have a carry over "tax loss" that will help me when SDL comes good.
    Yes, I have "joined the dots" and the future looks very bright. The dots look like diamonds to me, sparkling diamonds. I have a very positive view of the future of SDL.
    And just for the record, I first bought in on 21/10/13 and the most recent purchase was on 12/11/14. I have approx 875k with an average price of $0.075 - I have "skin in the game". Well, for me I believe I have a lot of skin in the game.
    What's yours ?

GLTA
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.