Empty Bars & Cafes, page-66

1. 86,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I disagree ------------ I think it depends on how one wants to run a nation

does one want to run it fair and square - run by high values ------- or not??

it's like America - America was built on slavery and to this day - works on slavery - it merely morphed from black africans in chains etc - to now, prison labour, illegals in abattoirs and thousands upon thousands of american businesses

to say what one 'should' do ------------- is to make a personal value of the situation ---------- for me - it's the nation that must decide

I am way beyond thinking what Oz 'should' do in the moral stakes -- Oz has proved itself time and time again to be a moral abuser

I can go whichever way the nation wants ---------- I just want to know what they honestly want - then, I can decide if I wish to live in a place or not - if they live by my values

My values have been different to Oz the nation for a long long long long time - hence, I have no desire to live in Oz anymore - or even visit - I will if I have to - otherwise, my choice is somewhere else

Oz is very very clearly a vassal state of the USA and has decided to live by the moral standards of the USA

I find that obnoxious - but, the most obnoxious of all - is that they will not admit it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.