BGD 4.00% 24.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

empty updates

1. 79 Posts.
    From the last announcement in regards to the levelling work in Sharjah

May I ask if the finance is not even settled why would you start work? Unless you are levelling the ground and leaving it empty for the next 12 months

Also I am really concerned (as a 2 year holder of BGD...and bought in at 54cents also) that in the past 6 months there are no updates in the Ipswich plant. There has been updates in the finishing plant in Sharjah.

Is the Ipswich plant even still in consideration. Its amazing how you can consider a finishing plant without building the steel plant. And from the last AGM management was talking about both plants.

From the announcement patterns it seems that BGD is now only focused on the finishing plant. The feedstock seems to be no longer from the Ipswich plant as original, but externally outsourced.

Anyone has a proper update on this situation

The CAPEX that is released is $US600million. This is for the Ipswich plant ($US400million) and the finishing plant ($US200million) From the last AGM both of these plants were mentioned.

I know the Middle East consortium is in BGD but I do also remember that they got in at like 8cents with loads of options to go with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $53.42K 220.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134564 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 25972 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.