EMR 5.03% $3.55 emerald resources nl

emr or ego, page-25

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    ;) I wouldn't exactly call myself smart.. although sometimes it's all relative and you feel like a genius when you're surrounded by m0r0ns.

Yep pre-valentine was it. Made 133% on EGO. Sold out at 3.5 because it was untenable on the fundamentals (was way before 3.5 too, but I stuck in longer to follow the irrational exuberance, missed out on 5c-6c of course but the risk wasn't worth it. It shouldn't have gone to 3.5.. so 6 was just insane).
    I was waiting for it to fall to 1.7 (although originally I wanted 1.2-1.5 i had to revise up) again to ride it up on this drill but it never happened.

Made decent bits on EMR, the %'s were lower but I had more cash in and played it far longer because it was the better company. I almost bought in again today at 20.5c.. ;)

But yeah it's been CVN all the way since the penultimate Valentine duster ann for me... seen 66% so far even though I was fairly late to it... holding and accumulating.

That said EGO and EMR could still come in. I'd rather be in EMR for the mid term though... for the usual old reasons.. leverage, contiguous lease, pb & other drills etc
    And once again when talking cr4p about EGO holders I don't mean all of them.. there has been a decent amount of money to make on it, just they've always had more of the rampers, retards and people that think a 2c share is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.55
Change
0.170(5.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.316B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.60 $3.48 $7.039M 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5500 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 19096 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.