ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

EMRC Project

1. 107 Posts.
    I couldn't find reference to this project in other threads. Tenders closed on 18th January. I know it's a bit of a sideline issue at the moment but is ANQ in the running and, if so, how is it placed?

EMRC is seeking tenders for a Resource Recovery Facility (RRF) for the processing of wastes and the recovery of resources. The EMRC is seeking to either establish a RRF to process wastes from its Member Councils at Red Hill Waste Management Facility through a Design Build Operate and Maintain (DBOM) contract model or to enter into a Waste Supply Agreement (WSA) under which it would deliver Wastes to a RRF that will be a privately established Merchant Facility and would process waste from multiple sources. The Merchant Facility may be located at the Red Hill Waste Management Facility or on an alternative site proposed by the Tenderer. An environmental approval has been obtained by the EMRC for the establishment of an RRF at its Red Hill Waste management Facility utilising either Anaerobic Digestion or Gasification technology in accordance with the approval.

https://www.tenderlink.com/emrc/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.