EMV 1.87% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

EMvision Research Notes, page-1092

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I just want to thank the posters on this site for all the good work you are doing. I enjoy reading all the posts. I even enjoy The Brown Hornet because every group needs a trickster.

My friend introduced me to EMV in January this year and my intuition yelled buy. Of course I checked it out and the deeper I checked the better it got. I started buying in late January and I have been buying consistently ever since. I now own 836,000 shares and I am still buying especially on down days. I shall continue to buy until the share price is heading north. I cannot predict when this will happen but I imagine FDA Breakthrough Status will give the share price a good lift. We should have more information in the quarterly report due next week.

I revisited my share price forecast in my post on 1st April. Since then there has been positives and negatives. The positives are a higher sale price for Gen1 device of around $200,000 rather than the $100,000 I assumed. There has also been improvements in software and hardware. The negative is the commercialization of Gen2 device looks to be delayed as our company concentrates on getting Gen1 to market. I am now assuming it will be on sale in 2024.

Swings and roundabouts so I am sticking to my forecast of $25 by the end of 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
-0.040(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.10 $2.15 $2.10 $72.21K 34.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2499 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.