EMV 0.00% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

Well said mate, holding EMV has been an absolute joy thus far -...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Well said mate, holding EMV has been an absolute joy thus far - we are now getting ready to enter a new and very key phase for the company with upcoming clinical trials to support regulatory submissions. Taking a look at the people involved in this company, they are the cream of the crop - true professionals with proven track records, definitely not an easy recipe to find and put together for a company at this stage of the game which is imo a testament to the technologies potential. It’s an incredible asset to have some of the top minds in their respective fields on our team such as Professor Stuart Crozier who’s advancements in MRI technology have been used in billions of scans around the world and are now central to 65% of all MRI machines manufactured since 1997 - the fundamentals are astounding any way you look at it.

Outside our incredible team we have also developed some amazing relationships which offer strong support and development of our product now and further down the line: Keysight Technologies, support from GE (plus interest from other globally leading Med Tech companies), a member of the NVIDIA Inception Program, and of course being a key member of the ASA and now having Professor Donnan / Davis and Dr. Dos Santos in clinical advisory roles.

I am very confident we will witness the flower turn into a fruit and that we have a true wealth creator on our hands. I very much appreciate the EMV threads and posters as we have some incredibly insightful contributors here - here’s to continuing this journey with you all and to the future success and benefits that EMV can bring to the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.22 $2.10 $16.15K 7.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 1350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.