EMV 0.50% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

.Hi StevieBuoyI do not have any information that is a clear...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Hi StevieBuoy

I do not have any information that is a clear statement by anyone that the project is not producing “fit for purpose” images.

Please accept that I am doing my own research which is centred around the critical issue for this whole project that the “hybrid fusion” is stated to be “promising” nearly 3 years ago and there has been no information about this critical key aspect since. Your link to the 28/10/20 descriptive paper on progress to that point in time is an excellent reference and gives us a lead to the direction of development.

I have sunk several tens of thousands of dollars into this so far, and before I invest any more I would like to know what the status of this “hybrid fusion” development project is, because this is where we succeed or fail.

I have not discounted that perhaps the key people will develop a “best we can” business model along the lines of a certain proportion of patients which can be helped whilst the others have to go to standard of care. But there has been nothing I can find which reports to shareholders the current status.

This silence is very deliberate and worrying.
    For example, in the lead-up to Health Week back in March I phoned our Investor Relations fellow who was going to be on EMV’s stand and I asked if he would have an image at current development stage which he could show to me if I came to the show. The answer was a definite “no”.
    You make reference to the company announcements concerning the pilot trial, and again I see generalisations with no real information about the quality of the images and/or their fitness for purpose.

What EMV and collaborators are trying to do has never been done before, but why aren’t we allowed to know about progress (or lack thereof) in this critical aspect?

Perhaps management will decide to give us a mid-year update on image quality in the 2Q review due mid-August?
    KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $172.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.02 $2.00 $28.54K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 13617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.